Job ID JL894 posted on 05/24/17
80k - 100k
Supports and advises the community CC teams with regard to overall quality, process improvement and superior service delivery. Provides support and direction to all dining functions, both food production and service and clinical nutrition. Provides expert knowledge about nutrition for the Erickson communities. Serves as a resource and support to CC Dining Services staff, including Executive Chefs, CC General Managers, Clinical Dietitians, Dietitian Assistants and Assistant Managers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Restaurant/Institution Management, Dietetics or Nutrition required.
• Registered Dietitian required.
• 3 years’ supervisory experience in a Hospitality, Service and/or Clinical environment is required.
• Experience/knowledge of food service operations including restaurants and/or health care preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Registered Dietitian.
• Licensed Dietitian as required by state.
• Strong written, verbal, communication and analytical skills required.
• The ability to effectively problem solve, plan and implement operational improvement strategies.
• Organization, attention, to detail, and follow-through very important.
• Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and an aptitude for learning software.
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and coordinate well with multiple people and/or departments at the same time.