FARECon featuring Teen Summit
Introducing FARECon featuring Teen Summit, a new education event from FARE serving people of all ages managing food allergies, as well as a professional’s track for registered dietitians (RD).
FARE is approved for 18 continuing education credits for registered dietitians. These sessions cover a variety of topics including:
- The latest in food allergy research and treatment
- Understanding labeling laws and manufacturing risks
- Food allergies and food anxiety
- Managing food allergies in a school setting
- Influences on the development of food allergy
Your registration package includes:
Access to educational sessions and expert speakers.
Access to our discounted hotel room rates
Evening social events
January 1st - August 31st: $175
September 1st – November 4th: $200
Don't forget to book your hotel room by October 15, 2018 to receive FARE's discounted rate of $139 per night.