Job ID JL1007 posted on 05/10/19
Hand in hand. We pursue our purpose.
What we do at Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC) in Annapolis, Maryland has everything to do with who we are. How we work alongside one another, with big goals for innovative, data-driven, patient-centric healthcare. We believe in our ability – and agility – to change tomorrow in ways that matter to all people.
As Bariatric Dietitian, you will provide clinical assessment, support and education as part of the overall program.
• Schedule patients for evaluation and care
• Assess nutritional needs, document nutritional care plan, develop educational material for patients including pertinent dietary information pre and post-op surgical care
• Coordinate and participate in the development of referral relationships with physicians and therapists
• Make recommendations for medical nutrition therapy
• Document screening and assessments in medical record according to clinical standards
• Counsel patients and caregivers in nutrition principles, care plan, and food selection
Our regional health center is moving fast and you can come along. Join us in working side by side, in true collaboration, in a place that will capture your heart and mind. Learn more about our workplace and Chesapeake Bay lifestyle at aamccareers.org
For complete position description and to apply, visit https://www.aamccareers.org/job/9488285/bariatric-dietitian-aamg-bariatric-surgery-full-time-annapolis-md/
Anne Arundel Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace including sexual orientation and gender identity. Tobacco-Free Workplace.
• American Dietetic Association – CDA approved internship or equivalent education and approved experience program
• Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association
• Must be licensed or meet licensure requirements and be in the process of applying for licensure with the Maryland State Board of Dietetic Practice
• Bariatric program experience
• Valid Maryland driver’s license with no more than 2 points and have a vehicle and be willing to use it for work (mileage reimbursement)
• Availability for weekends and routine and regular evening work