Job ID JL1165 posted on 01/20/20
Responsible for managing call center operations, host/hostess program, and monitoring the department’s performance with respect to timeliness, accuracy and overall customer service. Supports Assistant Director in menu planning and data input into CBORD menu system. Coordinates staff training and development in area of Patient Experience and therapeutic diets. Acts as a liaison between the food service department, clinical nutrition and nursing. Responsible for quality assurance monitoring and reporting for patient service program. Serves as opening/closing manager in weekend rotation and as needed to cover management schedule.
To learn more or apply, please visit: https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/207745mand
- Bachelor of Science degree in food and nutrition from an accredited institution, with two years of previous experience.
- Licensed or licensure eligible as a registered dietitian as required by the State of Maryland and registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration. Certification to ensure competency in dietetic practice, through CDR options or similar non-CDR accepted pathways is desirable.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to develop policies and procedures, and to effectively schedule and evaluate staff’s work.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and similar products.
- Knowledge of CBORD menu system preferred.
- Knowledge of therapeutic diets and medical nutrition therapy. Experience with Electronic Medical Record.
-Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills. Interpersonal skills and managerial competency necessary to lead a large staff and develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with other departments and their staff.
-Ability to work independently and within deadlines, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to identify and effectively problem solve.