Job ID JL1732 posted on 02/14/23
Clinical Dietitian (Oncology Cancer Development Center)
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
UM Upper Chesapeake Health
Every Patient. Every Encounter. Every Day.
At University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health (UM UCH), you will join a highly dedicated and supportive team that has been providing high quality care to the community of Harford County for over 100 years. We proudly serve our patients and our community with unwavering commitment and exceptional care. It's our passion for people that motivates us to do great work every single day.
Consistently named among the top 100 Best Places to Work in Maryland, our team members have the opportunity to grow professionally in a supportive and stimulating environment.
As a Clinical Dietitian you will:
• Provide individualized nutritional consultation to cancer patients and their caregivers across the continuum of the cancer experience including primary prevention, cancer treatment, secondary prevention, cancer recurrence and palliative care.
***THIS POSITION IS OFFERING A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS***
As a member of our team, you will experience:
• A supportive, collaborative, and continuous learning work environment
• A comprehensive benefits package to support your health and a balanced lifestyle
• 403(b) savings plan with company match
• Tuition Reimbursement benefits
What You Need to Be Successful:
• Bachelor’s degree in dietetics, foods and nutrition or related field from an accredited college or university is required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Must be a registered dietitian (RD) and maintain registration through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) within the state of Maryland.
• Certified specialist in Oncology Nutrition (CSO) through the CDR is preferred.
• Attainment of CSO is expected within 2 years from date of hire.
Apply online at https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_uofmarylandmedsys/external/gateway/viewFromLink.html?jobPostId=176001&localeCode=en-us
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.